16 February 2012

My entry into the LG 6 Motion Give us a Spin Competition

My entry into the LG 6 Motion Give us a Spin Competition
LG might have 6 motions but I had about 100 to get this....I feel sick!
Jones + Jones dress, Boots - Topshop, Hat - New Look.

My favourite other shots...

Jones + Jones dress, Boots - Topshop, Hat - New Look.


I liked this one but I had my camera on sports mode so the ISO was super high so the photo was so dark!! I edited it so I could actually see it! Same!

Lauren x :)

8 comments:

  1. you have been featured on the Missguidedcouk facebook doll x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh god, thanks just had a look!! :D

      Delete
  2. Really cool entry! Loving your blog :)

    shabna x x
    http://scheine.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all amazing, good luck in the competition! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, love you blog and lookbook!! :)

      Delete
  4. I just discovered your blog and I love it!

    I follow you!
    Look my blog. Thanks!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots!!
    Love your blog, definitely following!!
    Check mine if you like

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    xx Magna

    ReplyDelete