19 February 2012

Outfit Post

On Thursday I appeared on Missguided's facebook and as a result, got the most views I've ever had on my blog, well I got more than I'd received since starting, all in one day!
Friday night me and my friends went to Leeds on the train for a well overdue night out! I wore my new Jones + Jones dress in my previous post with me New York shoes from my 1st ever post! Mine and Jade's plan for the following day shopping in Leeds was to shoot out outfits....this didn't happen, neither did any shopping on my part, because I was hanging!! And I have no money now all of my wages go on my mortgage and plaster board!
Anyway I'll post a few photos from Leeds in my next post, but for now here's one of my in my favourite cardi, and at £6 from a charity shop it was a steal!! It's so warm and thick and looks great chucked over anything, plus I'll never see anyone else with it, well maybe an old lady?
The look is pretty simple but I love it and its so slouchy and comfy! 
Cardigan - Charity Shop (British Heart Foundation), Bag - River Island, Shorts - Levis, Converse.


I looooove my belt, when I first got it I wore it to death but I haven't worn it in a while! As soon as its a bit warmer it will be on all my shorts!

Pancake day on Tuesday, I'm so excited!! Me and my friends are planning on eating till we're sick then watching Geordie Shore...a Tuesday night must!

Photos of cocktails and pancakes to follow....

Lauren :) x

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your cardi! Your nails are fab too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, you so cute.
    I wish you lot of good things ^^

    http://lesherazadeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete