26 February 2012

Outfit Post

This week has been a pretty boring one, after Leeds I've basically done nothing apart from work, paint my new house and plumb in radiators. Oh and I got my new iPhone 4s on Tuesday, FINALLY!
My Mum's away in Prague with my camera so I've had no camera for a week, apart from my standard one but its to much effort to do looks with that!! She's back late tonight and I'm off for two days in a row now so I'll have a few outfits to photograph and I'll post a few of her Prague photos too!

In the mean time here's an outfit I took just before she went...
Necklace - Forever 21, Watch - ASOS, Tape Ring - Galibardy.co.uk
Jacket - Levis Vintage, Bra Top - ASOS, Disco Pants - American Apparel, Heels - Kurt Geiger.

I've made some pretty cool glasses I need to show you too....
Thanks For Reading
Lauren x :)

6 comments:

  1. I love this outfit so much, especially the crop top - so nice and summery! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the AA disco pants so muchhhh, they look so good on you! gorg outfit X

    http://shannon-louise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit!!! those disco pants are the bomb! need to get down to AA soon cos I some in my life!! x

    Check out my blog if you get a chance :)

    Diana

    www.justsugacane.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! you look hot in those trousers, you def can pull of this look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing girl, I would love to get my hands on that bando top. love love love. New follower-Always, SOULBeautiful x*s

    ReplyDelete