12 March 2012

Leeds Fest

I'm currently sat listening to Radio 1 with pure excitement waiting for the Leeds Fest line up....and then to sit and get me and my friends tickets....I've never had trouble before but I always get really worried. As long as its nothing like the bloody Marni launch then I'll be fine.
Can't wait to get some festival fashion on the go and get some inspiration outfits posted! I need to plan my days carefully as I usually over pack massively!!

Anyway, here's a post of my rings that a reader asked for...
Word rings - Pia, Stacking rings - Shiptons, Wishbone ring - wiredjewellery , Armour ring - Forever 21, Spoon ring & Turquoise ring - stalls in york.

I wear them all (apart from the turquoise and armour ones) everyday and I don't take them off for anything (apart from this photo).
The thin pia ones I got for Christmas a few years ago, although I chose them my self! And the thicker one with 'LIVE LOVE LAUGH' I got the same Christimas from my boyfriend all by himself! The spoon and turquoise one I bought in York from two different stalls when they have those cute fairs. The wishbone above knuckle ring (I've previously posted about before) is from Wired Jewellery and my stacking rings were a 21st birthday present from my friends! They're all silver apart from the armour one (obviously) my other rings are mainly fashion rings so they turn my fingers go green!


And i've just bought me tickets!!! So excited for the line up too!!!
See you all there!!

Lauren :) x


7 comments:

  1. I'm not in the country for leeds this year but have a good time!!

    misskirstymarie.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god, would love to be there and see all my fav bands!
    great blog, i'm following ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to Reading and I'm so excited! The line up is amazing, I've already been splurging on festival clothes, ooops!

    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice collection !!

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. really love those rings, especially the turquoise one!
    xx from germany

    ReplyDelete