1 March 2012

Outfit Post - Baroque Shirt



Shirt - Matalan, Skirt - River Island, Necklace - Primark, Boots - Topshop

Believe it or not this shirt is from Matalan and it's a size 12! I only bought a 12 because of the pattern on the fabric every shirt is different cuts and this was my favourite! My friend David would be very proud - he worked in a Matalan store a good few years and now works in head office travelling the world doing the shoots and stuff!
I've had my skirt a few years - actually bought this in Newcastle whilst visiting David at uni, it's pretty versatile, since its black! I wore this outfit (+ black tights) to my friends birthday meal at a Mexican Restaurant, the night then ended in some GEORDIE SHORE ACTION at my friends house (minus my usual cup of tea which I substituted for water and a slice of lemon) Love it.

Lauren :) x

3 comments:

  1. Love this shirt think I may have to take a trip to Matalan!!! Also how long ago did u buy the skirt??? looking for something similar :)

    www.justsugacane.com

    Diana x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I better get down to matalan then! The shirt is beautiful.

    www.littlebowfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete