6 March 2012

Outfit Post - Come On Spring!


Recently it's been so sunny but still so cold :( its lighter on nights too so I'm getting all confused! Its supposed to be warm if its sunny!! I can't wait for spring and summer!!!
Here's my spring inspired outfit....can't wait to start wearing this skirt more I love it! Its from Missguided, an online store which is becoming one of my firm favourites! I discovered it a while back when I needed a formal ball gown but didn't want to spend a ridiculous amount. They had the prefect thing, £40 for a floor length red chiffon dress with embellishment, bargin, and looked lovely! They're reasonably priced and always keeping up with the latest trends...the only bad thing, the good stuff sells out because its so good! There so much range and colour choice, they do this skirt it in a few different colours, and in a dress too....
Skirt - Missguided, Shirt - Forever 21, Brogues - Topshop. 
Chickens - Jades

1 comment:

  1. loved the color combo, so unique <3


    Giveaway – win a super cool earring!
    My Fashion Insider

    ReplyDelete