6 March 2012

Outfit Post - Orange Attack

I went to Leeds on Saturday with the boyfriend and bought our new bedroom furniture from Benson's For Beds...£925 for the bed, chest of draws and bed side table...haggled down from £1300!! Wish I could have spent that on clothes since I haven't shopped in soooo long now I own a house! :(
We actually went between Oak Furniture Land and Benson's For Beds 4 times before settling on the one we wanted...who would have though buying a bed was so hard!
And here's what I wore....
Leggings - H&M, Jacket - MUU:BAA, Bag - River Island, Jumper - ASOS. 

I've given up shopping for lent but I've planned to break that for the MARNI @ H&M launch on thursday...oh well!! And I'd break it now for the striped jeans that Amy is wearing but there not online and my nearest H&M is an hour away!! :( boo!

Lauren x :)

6 comments:

  1. Those leather leggings are amazing! I would have offered to get you them and post them down but I got mine on a trip to Glasgow and they don't have any in my H&M in Aberdeen :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks! I've got family on it in hull so hopefully, finger crossed!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the entire look. The color of your knit is amazing!

    PS. We've a giveaway to Number A on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like! :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely figure! So jealous of it

    misskirstymarie.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this look !
    You have a new follower :)
    Feel free to check out my blog too if you like:

    http://retroflame.blogspot.com

    Erika xx

    ReplyDelete