10 March 2012

Outfit Post - Simple Lace

Pretty simple outfit post today but I bought this top yesterday and I had to get a post with it...I love it. I've been looking for something like this for ages and I went to TK Maxx yesterday to return some stuff and ended up exchanging it all for other stuff...not good! I paired it with my Levis and aztec beaded bag, I saw something similar on Nasty Gal and had to try and recreate it!...I didn't accessories or even put shoes on but next time I wear it I'll post that too!!
Lace Top - TK Maxx, Shorts - Levis, Bag - River Island.
One of my dogs Spud getting involved!
Someone also commented that I should post about my rings...so here's a close up and I've got some photos up close to post later!!

Going for a takeaway tonight at my friends....I'm starving already can't wait!!

Lauren :) x


4 comments:

  1. simple but super cool! love it! ;)


    Giveaway – win a super cool earring!
    My Fashion Insider

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might me simple but it looks good! love your top and rings :) follow for follow? xx

    http://ksww-fashionsfadestyleiseternal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is gorgeous :)

    http://lovemakeupfashionlife.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete