18 March 2012

Studs & Sparkle

I bought this dress a while ago and I also own the black one....the only down side to these beautiful dress is the no bra situation, on a cold English night its pretty cold, well only until the drinks start flowing! I'd really love one in every colour, shape of the body and skirt are lovely and the back is very flattering...the skirt is pleated and a thin underskirt of netting keep its shape flicked out ever so slightly. The black version I have has a lace overlay on the body which is better for the no bra as its thicker and gives a bit more shape...I'd like the white one with lace too!! One more thing...they're a tad too short and I'm only 5'7", but I wear a jersey skirt underneath in case a wild wind a blows!!
Dress - Jones + Jones
I got these shoes for Xmas and I've only worn them once (that was before Xmas). They're a bit 'girly' for me, I love the studs but the style of shoe is a bit too dressy than my usual chunky heel, huge platform choices. I'm planning on maybe teaming with leather leggings or black skinnys to dress them down slightly!

Lauren :) x

P.S If your after something similar on a budget I spotted these on Missguided.....Marie Ann skater dress and Odeolla heels.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, your dress is so nice and looks lovely! I totally love those heels, would love if you checked out my blog :)

    http://ksww-fashionsfadestyleiseternal.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOW!!
    I'm in love with this outfit!!! The shoes are stunning...I want them!! :)

    Take a look to my blog: If you like it we could follow each other!!! :)
    Let me know on my blog :)
    Hope you love it!!! ;)

    Much love from:

    www.thechicetoile.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAgh this is amazing. Very nice touch with the jersey skirt, I usually wear short jeans underneath, to avoid restless eyeballing :D
    The shoes are to die for !!!!!! This is my favorite look.

    ReplyDelete