29 April 2012

Higher Than The Empire State

Top & Necklace - Forever 21, Shorts - COW Vintage, Vans.
Ear Cuff - Miss Selfridge
It's rained none stop for what feel like a month, actually only about 4 days now but it's resulted in winter, waterproof clothing along with major flooding, road closure and canoeing in the street (as my friend posted on facebook!)
Anyway, this is my outfit plan, for the warmer weather hopefully not it's way....or possibly a night out with heels, we shall see!

Lauren :) x

3 comments:

  1. I love your style, your shorts are amazing.

    I'm a new follower and I'm loving your blog.
    Charlotte xo

    http://charlottesdottyfashion.blogspot.co.uk/ (Feel free to follow)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing sense of style! I love your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete