3 August 2012

A Slice of Mint

Mint cut out dress - Republic, Lisbon heels - Topshop, Cross necklace - Forever 21

I love this dress, I bought it in May for my birthday meal, it's so easy to wear, day or night just chuck on a bit of jewellery and you're done! They do it in soooo many colours too! My and my friend ended up buying the same one. We realised this after describing them to each other....safe to say we avoided wearing them on the same night!!
The shoes were another birthday treat, my boyfriend said I could have a pair of shoes, I ended up buying two pairs and had to take one pair back. Luckily for me I ended up finding the other pair in eBay for £20 (instead of £65) so I ended up with both! The other pair are the buckle ones I'm wearing in my last post, here.

Thanks for reading,
Lauren :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment