24 September 2012

Colds Creeping In


Jacket - H&M, Fur collar - ASOS, Jeans - Topshop, Boots - Topshop,
Necklace - Forever 21, Bag - Mulberry (last image)

I wore this outfit to my boyfriends, sisters birthday meal. We went to a local Italian restaurant, I'm wearing a leatherette top under my clothes....it was on eBay while I wore it, I've only worn it once so though I might as well wear it once more before it sells! Which it now has and it's going to Brazil!
It starting to get cold now, I had to roll down my jeans to walk home!
I also had to carry that silly balloon to the restaurant and got a few funny look as well as being asked by some child on the street if it was my birthday...no, no its not. I wish!

Lauren :) x 

2 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous, but so glam! :D loving your necklace and your very chic jacket :) xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fur collar! Im on the look out for one to jazz up my khaki jacket!
    new blog-
    www.beautifulthings-danielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete