9 September 2012

Indian Summer

This weekend has been so nice!
On Saturday me and my friends went to Leeds for a day of shopping and lunching, we took the train too so we could have a drink, we also missed the 1st train, oops!
I took lots of food photos at Jamie's Italian, it was amazing! I'll post about this tomorrow.
In the meantime, this is what I wore today, on probably one of the hottest, nicest days of the year. Why wasn't all summer like this!? Stupid English weather!
Top - Primark, Shorts - Zara, Boots - Kurt Geiger, Bikini (worn as bra/crop) - One Teaspoon Eagle Shadow

This top was one of my purchases in Leeds, I spend £80 in Primark!! mainly on jumpers for autumn/winter, and a nice pair of Topshop jeans...I'll show you tomorrow.
You can just about see my One Teaspoon bikini under my top, I sat in the boiling hot sun all day and now I have ridiculous tan lines....oh well!

Hope everyone had fun in the sun this weekend!

Lauren :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment