12 September 2012

Jamie's Italian

So last Saturday me and two friends had a day trip to Leeds, since it's our closest Primark! I sent too much money, as usual.
We ended up going to Jamie's Italian for lunch, I didn't even know there was one in Leeds we just happened to walk past. I'd heard it was amazing from a few people since a new one recently opened in York, I'd been dying to go for a while now.
It defiantly lived up to my expectations! Me and Katie had the special of prawn linguine and David had Ravioli.
We also shared a bottle of pink fizz, for no reason except it was a lovely hot day and we got the train especially so we could have a drink!
Here's our lunch in photos....

I would recommend everyone goes to their nearest Jamie's Italian!!

I found out tonight I won the £200 House of Fraser vouchers! I didn't believe the email at first I read it 3 times and still checked their blog before I believed it! I'm so excited, my 1st blog competition win!
Well done to the runners up too Apple Toothpaste, Gee Horsfield and Helen Hearts!!

I'll post my Leeds outfit and purchases in the next few days...

Lauren :) x

2 comments:

  1. hmmm, i love Italian restaurants! i love your outfit's too! well done on your winnings! :) x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw congratulations on winning! That was a great competition, your win is well deserved x

    misskirstymarie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete