12 October 2012

Love a Primark Jumper

Jumper - Primark, Skirt - River Island, Bag - Mulberry
This is what I wore to a meal at Ask....my Primark jumper, again, I live in it. Any baggy jumper is fine by me! It's getting so dark now so it's hard to get photos unless it's daytime, and as I work I don't get home till 6 it's pretty much dark!
Has anyone else been watching The Valleys on MTV? I'm currently watching Tuesdays episode, I love it! On a slightly different note...MIC starts again on Monday, so excited!!!
I have also just spent £100 on Missguided....oops. Can't wait to get my stuff though! Well worth it!!

Apologies for the blurry photos..

Lauren x :)

1 comment:

  1. i love the colour of the jumper, deffo doesnt look like primark! the necklace goes so perfectly too :) x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete