10 November 2012

Back Track


I ordered this dress last weekend when I was ordering Jamie (the bf) his new wardrobe. I love it but it's slightly too big on the waist and for £50 I'd rather buy a perfect dress that fits! Click here to get yourself one!
My Lana's had their first outing last weekend since I haven't been out for a while, and it was Halloween so they didn't get a proper night out.

Today me and my friend Katie went to a local garden centre to scout out Christmas decorations! We go a little too excited about baubles and lights but I did decide that tomorrow I'm going pine cone hunting and making my own decorations....wish me luck.

Lauren :) x

4 comments:

  1. omg totally in love with this cute yet rock outfit!the shoes are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit looks amazing *_* your blog is very good and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is beautiful love the cut out detail xx
    Take a look at my new posts and little giveaway at
    http://beautifulthings-danielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't stop staring at you

    ReplyDelete