11 March 2013

BASTILLE we love you

So last night it was the long awaited Bastille gig at Stylus in Leed Uni, slightly weird to be back in the union since I haven't been since the day I dropped out, but it brought back a lot of happy memories!

Anyway, Bastille! We have been so excited about this gig since we heard they were touring. And if it wasn't for good old twitter we wouldn't have gone at all since Ticketmaster did have Leeds tickets for sale. Luckily I moaned to Bastille on twitter and they kindly informed me they were in fact playing here. Great!

As expected they were AMAZING! Such a bargain too, never will we get to see Bastille for £10 again, and in such an intimate venue! Anyone who's lucky enough to get to see them you'll love it! They also came into the crowd (not near us, sob) all in all they were just epic. Dan (the lead singer) also went to Leeds uni, who knew! So he was loving it!

I'm also a big fan of MS MR who supported, they remind me of Florence and The Machine but with blue hair and american accents! Anyway they're defiantly worth a listen!


Bit of a change to outfit posts but I had to share my excitement, and congrats to Bastille on number 1 album and number 3 with Pompeii!

Lauren :) X
Here's a little peek at how good they were....and how mental the crowd was, and me, filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment